Monday, January 17, 2011

Recipes! Recipes! Everywhere!

The first recipe I can remember writing down was for a spinach based pesto bruschetta. I still have this tattered piece of paper complete with stains. While it’s kind of charming and somewhat sentimental, I now have dozens of paper scraps with recipes written on them. They’re not organized in the least, and they're not kept in any one place. So, I’ve decided that creating a food blog for myself was the most organized way for me to keep my recipes and notes all in one place.

A handful of my recipes.

“Angela’s Recipe Box” will contain recipes and menus that I’ve collected. By no means am I suggesting that these are my own creations, although, I do typically stray from composed recipes and I tend to ignore measurements at times. It's my intention to take notes and keep track of any modifications to the recipes that I use in hopes of being able to recreate the dishes in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever see the recipes I have in your Grandma Gagznos's hand writing? Carolyn has the originals, but made me scanned copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't think I have seen those. I would love a copy of them though! I do have her gold covered Better Homes cookbook.

    ReplyDelete